|514.23 £||2 %|
|857.04 £||4 %|
Warrior Ice Hockey Stick 65 Flex LX Pro Seniorr. Whether taking hard shots from the blue line or puck handling in tight situations.
The Alpha LX Pro will continue with the predominantly gray and black color scheme seen in the DX stick with a little bit more gray thrown in this time. This gives it more of a sleek toned-down look. Moving down into the bottom of the stick the LX logo will pop with their nice neon yellow-green color standing out strong against the black and gray. This creates an overall nice subtle look, while still having some visual pop to it.
Moving into the construction of The Alpha LX Pro, Warrior is using a revolutionary construction called R.L.C 188. Revolutionary Lightweight Construction 188 is their highest-grade construction and uses the most advanced material selection and processing technologies which allows it to be both extremely lightweight and durable. RLC188 is a combination of the latest in modern carbon composite technologies, using lower weight fibers and thermoplastic-toughened epoxy resin to provide an optimal performance and balance.
The Alpha LX Pro is lighter and tougher than ever. The material used for the construction is Warrior's Minimus Carbon UD material. These are unidirectional carbon fiber weaves that are high strength flat weaves which are more dynamic and elastic than ever before, providing players with superior feel in all aspects of the game. Moving to the blade, the Alpha LX Pro Hockey Stick uses a FuelCore Ultra Blade. This newly redesigned blade features a tougher edge and a more robust carbon fiber rib design. These add extended durability and help the blade resist fatigue and maintain a crisp, responsive feel. Added to this is the Minimus Carbon 25 weave around the core of the blade. This weave allows the blade to be lighter without sacrificing the durability. The blade will also have added texture that will increase grip on the puck.
On the comfort aspect, the Alpha LX Pro Hockey Stick offers an Ergo Shaft Shape. This ergonomic contour shaft shape is designed to fit more comfortably and securely into players' hands. In turn, this design helps enhance control of the stick during stickhandling and shooting. Additionally, a soft grip known as Apex Performance Grip, has been added to the shaft providing ultimate control and feel.
SABRE TAPER II
- Warrior´s exclusive taper design combines a specialized geometry with a low kick flex that is torsionally stable and provides a powerful and accurate release. The new laminate design reduces weight which allows it to recoil faster on shots.
- Revolutionary Lightweight Construction 188 is Warrior´s highest grade construction and uses the most advanced material selection and processing technologies to produce an extremely lightweight and durable stick. RLC188 combines the latest in modern carbon composites technology - using lower weight fibers and thermoplastic-toughened epoxy resin to provide optimal performance and balance.
MINIMUS CARBON UD
-Alpha LX Pro shaft is lighter and tougher than ever. Using unidirectional carbon fiber creates the most efficient lightweight and durable hockey stick.
- New redesigned blade. FuelCore Ultra features a tougher edge for extended durability and a more robust carbon rib design that resists fatigue and maintains a crisp, responsive feel. Now with Warrior´s Minimus Carbon 25 weave around the core, the blade is lighter and tougher than ever. Texture on the blade increases grip on the puck.
ERGO SHAFT SHAPE
- The ergonomic contWarrior´s shaped shaft fits comfortably and securely in yWarrior´s hands, enhancing touch and feel for better deking, dragging, and shooting
APEX GRIP TEXTURE
- Textured zone coupled with tacky soft grip finish locks easily in your hands for peak control and accuracy.