|884.80 £||4 %|
Bauer Supreme TE composite Stick 77 Flex - very good team stick. It has tons of features that makes the stick comparible with high-end stick to an affordable price. The stick is comparable with the much more expensive One Pro series.
- Created for players who need a stick that delivers punishing one-timers and powerful slapshots.
FLEX PROFILE / KICK POINT:
- High Flexpoint
- new MPK (Maximum Power Kick) Technology
- All new taper geometry with lower taper initiation for maximum energy output with minimum effort using a stiffer lower shaft that pushes the kick point even higher, creating a stick that is easily loaded - perfect for powerful slap shots and one-timers. This stick is ideal for those who lean heavily into their shots.
- Premium Carbon Composite Construction
- double concave walls
- square double concave shaft dimensions
GRIP / SHAFT COATING:
- Tactile texture enhances grip security with a natural feel
- Pure Shot blade profile
- Power Sense Core 2 blade core
- 12K premium carbon composite blade wrap
WEIGHT based on a senior stick with grip 77 flex and a P92 pattern.
- approximately 485 grams
There can be variances in stick weights within the same model.
(Length is measured from top of shaft where the front shaft plane meets the heel.)
- P92 (Sakic), P28 (Giroux)